Graham and Josh (June 2014)
Bangkok Hangover Tour
As seen on the Travel Channel and CNN Travel:
Join Bangkok's most popular nightlife tour - The Bangkok Hangover - We cover all 3 of Bangkok's main nightlife areas including: Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza and Pat Pong.
Based on the movie The Hangover 2 we visit bars featured in the film as well as other exciting and popular nightlife venues.
This is a great way to experience the best of Bangkok's nightlife in a safe and fun way.
We protect you from potential pitfalls, 'rip-off's' and dud bars. You simply get to visit the best places, experience the best live shows, lady boys, Thai Boxing and much more...
This is a wry look at Bangkok's infamous nightlife, We keep it safe and fun.
Tour prices start at just 1,200 BHT per person.
We now have 4 new nightlife tours!
The Bangkokg Hangover is Ideal for:
- Stag nights /Bachelor Parties (see our new Bangkok Stag Night Tour)
- Adventurous couples
- Girls who want to have fun in safety
- Hen Nights
- Do you have a large group? We can do special tours for upto 70 peeople.
- Do you require the VIP treatment or do you have special requests for a stag night? We can arrange special events to suit your requirements at the very best rates.
Shop around and try us last. Or see our NEW VIP OPTIONS
You can always contact us for a quote for your group.
The Bangkok Hangover is popular with girls. Often Go Go Bars will refuse entry to groups of girls, this will not happen when you are with us. Also while on our tour you will not get pestered or bothered (all the bars look after our customers) so you can realax and have a good time.
Girls can also visit the amazing live shows in Bangkok's famous Gay district.
View 100's of pictures of the Hangover Tour on our Facebook wall
The Tour Itinerary:
7.30 pm Private pick up from your hotel (times may vary depending on your location)
8.00 - 9.15pm Visit the Bars Featured in the movie Hangover2. Start off at the Tilac Bar (seen in both Hangover2 and Bridget Jones' Diary) We move on to another lively show bar in the Soi Cowboy area. Stop for a shot of Thai Herbal Liquor (Ya Dong) Ask your guide...its FREE!
9.30 -10.30pm We then move on to Nana Plaza where you will get to experience the best live shows, lady boy bars and more. We are exclusively allowed to take pictures in some of the bars. We know which bars are safe and we arrange it so you are just in time for the live shows.
10.30- 12pm We move to the 3rd area of the tour, Pat Pong for some more crazy live shows. Plus there is live Thai Boxing. In this area you can also visit one of Bangkok's famous fetish clubs.
MIDNIGHT At this point we can return you back to your hotel or take you to a late night club where you can party on throughout the night.
NOTE: We get you 2 free drinks FREE (3 free drinks for 4 persons and up). After that you must pay for your own drinks but we get you a VIP discount of 20% off in most of the bars.
What's included on the Hangover Tour:
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel anywhere in Bangkok.
- Tour with guide plus 2 FREE drinks.
- Groups of 4 and over get 3 free drinks.
- The famous Mike Tyson Face Tattoos.. FREE!
- Groups of 1-3 transport is by taxi. Groups of 4 and up transport by private mini van.
- There is no entrance fees to pay to any of the bars including Thai Boxing.
- We get you a VIP discount of 20% on your drinks at the bars in Nana Plaza.
- We get you a 300 THB discount on the fetish club (regular price is 1,000 THB)
- We get you a 200 THB discount on Exotic show (regular price is 600 THB +)
- You do not have to pay for the guide's drinks or entrance at any venue.
- Waking up with a hangover...FREE!
What's NOT included (see the booking page or all extra options):
- Fetish club is an extra 699 THB per person (includes FREE drink and show).
- Exotic show (special venue) extra 399 THB per person ( FREE drink and show).
- Hangover T-shirts are 300 THB each. FREE for large groups
- Late night club entry around 300 THB per person. (some clubs are FREE).
- Live shows at Dream Boy 400 THB (includes one FREE drink).
- Waking up with a ladyboy....Priceless!
Updated August 2014
Please note bars do require customers to purchase a drink. Since a couple of drinks are included FREE you will need to purchase a couple of extra drinks while on the tour. Good news you can now pre-order on the booking form. If you require water just let your guide know, they will get you a bottle of water for free.
The dramatic Sky Bar on the 64th floor of Lebua State Tower featured in the movie Hangover2 is a very popular place for people to visit at night. Drinks are charged at international prices (around 500 THB ++per drink) but we can take you there if you want to go.
Please Note: Drinks are NOT free for this bar and there is a dress code at the Sky Bar which includes NO SHORTS or flip flops (smart casual).
Some customers have asked us about insurance. We are required as a tour operator to insure everyone who takes a tour with us. Don't forget to provide us with your passport information. Our TAT liscence is at the bottom of this page. Please contact us for more info: email@example.com
Latest Tour Review:
"experience to remember!"
Clem van den Bersselaar says:
After having some not so good experiences before and coming to Bangkok with a group of first time visitors we decided to take the tour and it was one of the best decisions we made, Aya and Nee really made this an experience to remember and i never felt safer on a visit to the various area’s . great job guys and if we come again we will do this the same way
Clem, Philippines 9th September 2014